| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Surubim in December is fairly hot at 24.7 °C (76.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.4 °C (68.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in December is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat parched. A paltry 27.5mm (1.1in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 12:34 long with an average length of 12:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Surubim December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Surubim, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Surubim:
- Macau, Brazil - 318.6 kms (198 miles) NNW
- Apodi, Brazil - 334.5 kms (207.8 miles) NW
- Florania, Brazil - 226.2 kms (140.6 miles) NNW
- Sao Goncalo, Brazil - 300.9 kms (187 miles) WNW
- Campina Grande, Brazil - 71 kms (44.1 miles) NNW
- Triunfo, Brazil - 266.2 kms (165.4 miles) W
- Monteiro, Brazil - 148.8 kms (92.5 miles) W
- Arco Verde, Brazil - 163.8 kms (101.8 miles) WSW
- Floresta, Brazil - 325.3 kms (202.1 miles) WSW
- Garanhuns, Brazil - 146.2 kms (90.9 miles) SW
- Paulo Afonso, Brazil - 325.4 kms (202.2 miles) WSW
- Palmeira Dos Indios, Brazil - 209.8 kms (130.3 miles) SSW